Preparing for exams should not wait till last minute. You should be able to prepare for exams bit by bit during your regular routine. An hour everyday dedicated to exams should work for you. If you leave everything for the last minute then you are making a mistake as most of the things that you prepare for a day or two before the exams do not settle in your mind so well and when you are giving the paper, you don’t remember most things. This happens because you try to squeeze the whole syllabus which is based on months of lectures and classes in one day. You can’t compensate that all in just one day so you must prepare for your exams along with your regular coursework writing and essays.
Preparing for exams becomes nearly fun and easy when you dedicate to it a small portion of time from every day. Even if you can’t manage to do one hour every day then you can keep 3 days a week for your exams and schedule preparation at the start of the week so that you know which days you have to make no plans. Planning for exams is a good thing to do way ahead of time. If you are under prepared a few days before exams, you can’t do a lot because you can only prepare a few lectures and you will not be able to give exams you hundred percent. Find a few ways to squeeze an extra hour of work to your daily routine to be able to prepare for exams before it is late:
- Your social media apps are a big distraction while you are studying or even during coursework writing. Find a way to keep away from them. Turn off your phone’s wifi and mobile data to keep the distractions at bay. They waste a lot of your time by distracting you from your work.
- Send 10 minutes less on the dining table, with friends, lurking around Facebook and on the phone and you can successfully save 40 minutes already. Take out 20 minutes from that sitting idle and staring at TV and there you go, you have a whole hour to your exam preparation.
- Even while you are preparing for the exams, keep the distractions away to make the most of the hour.
- Choose the time of your day for the exam preparation in which you are feeling alert and you are easily processing new information without reading one thing a hundred times.
- If your coursework writing takes hours, hire coursework writing help for the difficult coursework.
- Take one subject at a time. Dedicate that one hour to one subject only and do not split it.
- Do not spend more than an hour or 90 minutes for exam preparations or you will leave it after a few days. Use internet wisely if you must because it can be distracting.