After writing a dissertation or thesis, it is also necessary for the students to defend it before the committee members. The students prepare a presentation in the form of slides on the MS Office and this presentation is based on your original research and findings of the dissertation or thesis. During the process of delivering the presentation, you will be asked some questions about your project and you will have to provide the answers to these questions or in other words, we can say that you will have to defend these questions successfully. No doubt, to defend all the questions is a crucial stage for the students. If you don’t have any idea to defend all the questions that are asked by the committee members in an effective way, then you can get help from the assignment writing services. Here, we will provide some important tips to the students that are helpful for them to defend all the questions effectively.
- The evaluation of your oral exam depends upon the two major things. The first thing is your confidence and style while delivering the presentation and the second is your answers to the questions that are asked by the committee members. Therefore, you should try to make a presentation by paying full attention and do some practice before going to deliver that presentation.
- When you are going to prepare yourself for the dissertation/thesis defence, then there is no need to memorize everything by heart that is written in the dissertation/thesis. The best way to prepare yourself in order to defend the questions is to keep in mind the basic concept and main theme of your dissertation or thesis. This technique will keep your mind fresh during the dissertation or the thesis defence, On the other hand, if you try to memorize all the things by heart, then you will never be able to defend all the questions in an effective way due to some burden on your mind.
- Another important tip that is also very necessary for the students in order to defend the questions in an effective way is that they should be familiar with the large issues of the dissertation or thesis. These larger issues include a theoretical framework and the basic assumptions of your dissertation or thesis.
- Before going to collect the data in order to create unique and original content for a dissertation, it is necessary for us to make a list of all the main research questions and major problems. Therefore, when we are going to defend the dissertation, we should try to keep in mind the answers to these research questions. Its reason is that frequently these questions are asked in the oral exam.
- When a question is asked, you should understand it in an effective way and after understanding it, you should try to provide the answer to this question. There is no need to speak too fast while you are giving the answer.
- Never forget to memorize the answers to the important question like what, why, and how you write a dissertation or thesis. What are the major findings of your research and what is the actual meaning of these findings or results?